Thursday, January 17, 2013

WELCOME TO OUR HOME!











I am by no means an interior stylist or an interior photographer, so these photos are not the best quality.  But I wanted to give you a peek inside our 950 square foot condo.  We moved here just over a year ago and it's finally beginning to feel like home.  Since I'm home a great majority of the time not feeling too great, I wanted a place that was calming and relaxing and included elements of nature.  I still have several more rustic pieces I want to add and I plan on doing a water color painting and putting up a few more of my photos, but for now I'm enjoying the peace and calm our little home provides.

I'd love to hear you thoughts.  :)  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. So pretty vicki, thanks for the tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful conversation pieces. My favorite is the wall with three different paintings. You definitely did a great job decorating.

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your color combinations do a wonderful job and making your space feel very light and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and calming Vicki! I especially love the soft color palette (I'm a girl who loves her blues) and the whimsical touches (bow tie on the faux deer mount!) throughout! Thank you for giving us a peak inside your lovely space! xo Ez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your couch looks oh so comfortable, and I think I've seen that white deer head before in one of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's lovely, feels like a really clear and simple place to live! I espacially like your 'tree' Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, everyone! You're all too kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful home you have. Definitely looks like a relaxing place to be,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki