Monday, January 21, 2013

REGISTRATION IS OPEN ... SEE WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY!


Yep, it's that time ... time to register for the February session of my creativity e-course Raining Umbrellas!  The next session won't be available until April or May, so if you're needing a creative boost right now, please join me!

Some of my closest friends have been made through this course because of the encouragement and support  we offer each other and the opportunity to give and receive feedback.  I am passionate about teaching Raining Umbrellas and genuinely care about each student.  :)


Here are just a few testimonials from former students:


"I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how inspirational your courses were for me.  At the time I was in a total creative rut and raining umbrellas was just what I needed!  It really got me thinking about my work, what it means to me and how I can continue to improve it. I have such lovely memories of the courses."


"Vicki's course really sparkled my creativity and made me move forward in a way I hadn't anticipated. It was a delight to be part of the course.  It surpassed my expectations and really made me focus in a lovely way. I have recommended to several friends already!"


"Vicki's ecourse Raining Umbrellas is a treasure chest of inspiration and motivation. I've taken quite a few online courses about photography and creativity lately, some of them were really great, too, but Vicki's course is the one I enjoyed the most. I got to know so many different artists and creative subjects I otherwise never would have gotten to know. Vicki put so much effort and detail into the course, it was so versatile!  You get loads of information and inspiration. I still gain plenty of energy and motivation from the input the course gave me and I still do the exercises, just for me and just for fun. It was a wonderful and very enjoyable experience and I really look forward to her next e-course."


"I've been a fan of Vicki's inspiring blog, Simply Hue, for a long time and I knew when she had an e-course on creativity, I would definitely join.  And I am so pleased that I did!  The course sparked my inner creativity.  I liked Vicki's style of conducting the course ... she shared her knowledge with honesty and always gave us positive encouragement. My class was a small group so I got to know most of my classmates and it was a great social network!  I felt connected to other creative and lovely people from around the world."


To be a part of this next session, just visit my e-course page and pay through Pay Pal (it's very easy ... Pay Pal will walk you through the very simple process).  And, if you join with a friend, I have a "friend's special" going on.  :)


Can't wait to meet you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki